Skip over navigation
VERSATILE AND EFFECTIVE RE-USEABLE SEALS
We welcome special orders and projects–you can read comments from our
satisfied customers–and have produced custom Clip-n-Seals
for numerous industries including:
- Chemical Weapons: UK-based mmic eod ltd. makes equipment to render chemical and biological weapons safe. A custom Clip-n-Seal is an important part of their system, containing dangerous material while it is transported and analyzed. mmic's Dr. Steve Sales says that adding Clip-n-Seal to their equipment "represents a significant advance in security and protection against weapons of mass destruction."
- Chemical/Scientific: Used in medical trials for a bio-artificial liver and in
laboratory testing for compost systems.
- Crime Scene/Forensics: Used to seal bagged evidence.
- Dairy: Used in the milk production process.
- Dialysis: Used as a bag closure for a biology laboratory.
- BP Oil Spill: Used to seal oil sample bags
- Diving: Used on a device that inflates diver flags and send them to the
- Furniture: Used in the veneer process.
- Military/Defense: Numerous companies are currently testing Clip-n-Seal for
potential use in military applications.
- Manufacturing: A bag is sealed down the middle with a Clip-n-Seal, on either side
are two chemicals. When the Clip-n-Seal is removed, the chemicals combine to form an epoxy.
- Nuclear Lab: Used to seal laboratory samples.
- Pet Food: Used on human-consumable, natural pet food bags.
- The Space Shuttle Program: We developed a custom Clip-n-Seal for NASA.
Clip-n-Seals come in four standard sizes.
We can also manufacture custom Clip-n-Seals in practically any
length or diameter. We also offer custom colors and can print a logo or custom message.
Clip-n-Seals are made in the USA and we offer factory direct, wholesale pricing to our industrial
customers. Prices are based on the specific size and quantity you need, so please
contact us for more information.